Mardi Gras Invitational is back!
February 12 & 13, 2022.
We are looking forward to once again hosting all of the amazing teams that have been supporting us for over 20 years.
Guaranteed weekend competition.
Hosted By: Raising Stars Parents Organization (RSPO)
in collaboration with Head Over Heels Gymnastics (Meet Director: Patty Anderson)
- All meets held Saturday & Sunday
- Team Awards per session/level (top 3 scores count)
- Individual event medals per session/level/age division
- Individual AA trophies per session/level/age division
- Gift for every athlete
- Private Hospitality Area for Coaches
Starland Sportsplex and Fun Park
645 Washington Street, Hanover, MA
- Largest sports complex in New England!
- Lots of great seating! * FREE Parking!
Competition format: Mass Modified
2 Sets of AAI Equipment/2 Competitions Running All Weekend
Meet Director: Patty Anderson, Head Over Heels
- $500 deposit per club will hold your spot.
- Entry Fee: $115 per athlete
- Team Fees: $60.00 (Team of 3)
- Payment due in full November 1, 2019
- Please send approximate numbers of each level to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mail a deposit of $500. payable to RSPO to:
Raising Stars Parent Organization (RSPO) c/o HOH
412 Washington Street
Norwell, MA 02061
Entries accepted until competition is full. Hurry, this meet fills quickly!
More Information can be found on our Facebook page
All scores are posted on myusagym