Why celebrate your birthday or schedule a field trip at Head Over Heels? Because you get 1 1/2 hours of Fun & Games in our 20,000 square ft. state-of-the-art facility! The children will enjoy an hour of age-appropriate instructional play in our gym including our trampolines, obstacle courses, foam pits, trapezes, parachutes, and our AWESOME INFLATABLE: GORRILIGAN'S ISLAND! The birthday star receives a special trip in our spotting belt! (No prior gymnastics experience is required.) The children will then move to the party room for cake, ice cream, presents, etc.
There is a maximum of 24 children for each party. This number includes the birthday child.
Parties are for children turning 5 years old or older.
All guests must be at least 4 years old in order to participate.
- Professional Staff
- Paper Goods
- Cake (only available for birthday parties, not field trips)
- Ice Cream Cups
- Permission Slips (Each child must have a permission slip signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate)
- The Children
- Expected headcount (for staffing and pricing purposes)
- Goodie bags (if desired)
Parties are held on Sundays from September to June at the following times:
3:30 - an additional 30 minutes in the party room is available for the last time slot for an additional $30.
Members: $280 for up to 15 children (including birthday child)
Non-members: $320 for up to 15 children (including birthday child)
$6.00 per extra child up to a maximum of 24 (including birthday child)
Deposit: A $75 deposit is required at time of booking to hold your party date. Balance is due on or before the party date.
A Few Reminders
- Parents/guardians of the birthday star will be allowed in the gym to take photos. Please: bare feet, sneakers or sandals only!
- All other adults must stay in the observation area with any siblings not participating in the party/field trip. The observation room is unsupervised.
- Flash photography is highly discouraged.
- Participating children should have bare feet - no shoes, socks, or tights.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the gym (cake and ice cream will be served in the party room).