Before you leave for your first day of camp, check out our last minute reminders!
- Did you provide us with an updated physical (within the last 2 years)?
- Did you pack a water bottle?
- Did you let the office know who will be picking you up?
Full Day Campers:
- Did you pack a bathing suit and towel?
- Did you pack a healthy lunch?
- Do you have a snack for after swimming?
- Do you have footwear that is easy to slip on and off for the ride to the pool?
REMINDERS FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
Our upstairs observation and party rooms are used throughout the day for our camp programs. For the safety of all of our children, the upstairs rooms are CLOSED to all adults and spectators until 5:30 pm Monday – Friday in the summer.
Also, we do not allow children the use of cell phones or other mobile devices during camp. If you need to get in touch with your child, please contact our front office at 781-659-3378 and we will be happy to assist you!
Thanks for your cooperation!